25 lb Kettlebell (12 kg) - Made in the USA - Powder Coated Cast Iron
American-Made Equipment You Can Keep Forever
Cast, machined, and finished in the USA, the powder-coated version is part of our squad of quality American kettlebells, that are super functional, highly durable, and have the right balance that is needed for an intense kettlebell workout. We at USA Iron Kettlebells love our jobs, and you can see a reflection of that on our bells because we have dedicated our talents and skills to bring you the perfect tool that you can count-on every day.
Design and Craftship
- Made Exclusively in the USA: Get quality gear and support US manufacturing.
- Lifetime Warranty: Designed and built to last you a lifetime.
- Ergonomic Design: Perfectly designed for your hands for any workout you want to do. Our exclusive USA designs mean you can’t get this feeling with any other kettlebell.
- Smooth Finish: All our bells come with our optimzed highly durable black powder coat, giving it a premium finish that will last. The logo and weight indications are debossed into the kettlebell so wont catch on your shirt.
- Wider Handle Grip and Machined Flat Base: A perfectly balanced kettlebell with a stable base for floor work and wider grip so that you can use both hands easily. Height: 225 mm (9 inch), Handle Diameter: 35 mm (1 3/8 inch), Handle Width: 195mm (7.7 inch), Base Width: 81 mm (2 5/8 inch).
- Free and Fast Shipping – Shipping on all our kettlebells is free to 48 states and our price includes tax. Don't be fooled by other’s who stack it all on a check out – with USA Iron what you see is what you get.
- Awesome Customer Service: Quick response times. We’ve seen it all and we’re here to help.
- Who uses 25 lb kettlebells? For most exercises, the 25lb would suit beginner/intermediate men and women. The 25 lb is also great as part of a set when transitioning to more complex exercises such as overhead, grind workouts (like the Turkish Get Up) and for high volume training. Check out sizing guide.
Who needs a 25lb kettlebell?
The 25 pound kettlebell is a great choice for men (beginners to advance) and women (intermediate to advance). Sure, if you are 200 plus pounds and have been lifting for a while, a 25 pound kettlebell may serve as a good warm up or for cardiovascular strength, but for the rest – the 25 pound kettlebell is the ideal starting point and can be very challenging.
In the last 15 years, there has been a rise in kettlebell training with more and more people opting for kettlebell workouts. Unfortunately, kettlebells were imported from thousands of miles away, but back in early 2020, there was a kettlebell shortage. So we designed a kettlebell series and decided to bring the kettlebell production in America (where it should have been in the first place). Quality kettlebells designed with precision so that the weights rest on the same place on your forearm regardless of the size, giving you unprecedented balance. Our kettlebells are made using the same molds and all of our kettlebells (made today or a year before) will give you the same feeling. Our kettlebells are powder-coated, making them smooth and easy to grip.
Got sweaty hands? No problem. You won’t be needing chalk!
The 25 lb. kettlebells are part of our Gravity Cast Kettlebell Series. The range includes weights from 20 to 50 lb.
Do you need one or two 25lb kettlebells?
If you are a beginner, the 25 lb. Kettlebell is a great place to start. For men, we recommend starting with the 25 lb. kettlebell, for women who have some experience training (intermediate) can use the 25 lb. kettlebell (single and double)
You will quickly climb the strength-ladder and move on to double kettlebell workouts. For beginners and intermediate folks, this is an opportunity to get some of those hard gains. Whether your goals are fat loss, muscle gain or mobility, our 25 lb. kettlebell will not let you down. For advance kettlebellers’, the 25 lb. kettlebell is an awesome tool for warm ups and endurance training. You know, lightweight, baby!
If you are a beginner and willing to work hard, the 25 lb. should be your immediate choice. You can get a nice sweaty and swinging (the healthy kind) workout with a single kettlebell. But as you progress, the sexy beast that you are, you will quickly notice 2 things: 1. Calluses 2. Increased strength. That is time that you want to move up to double kettlebell exercises, opening opportunities to push your limits by performing more complex and effective kettlebell movements. And perhaps use some cocoa butter that you have been saving for those calluses (or not – who doesn’t like calluses?).
No pain no gain right? We knew you’d agree!
Still don’t know where to start?
• The best-suggested weights for a female beginner’s workout are 20 lb. For an athletic female, the ideal weight is 25 lb.
• The best-suggested weights for a male beginner’s workout are 25 lb. For an athletic male, the ideal weight is 35 lb.
You can visit our kettlebell range to select the best for your exercising needs.
What Customers are saying:
“Tough and ready. Comfortable to handle and challenged me on the first day! Can't wait til I need the next weight up! So glad you are a US company!” Gina W.
“Great product and great service. I am very pleased with my kettlebells. I’ve ordered four kettlebells so far. I had a great experience with customer service when one of the kettlebells was damaged during delivery. I received a replacement very quickly. I chose USA-iron based on being made in the USA. Now that i have experience with them, I would absolutely recommend their product.” CF.
We have over 400 five star reviews with zero bad reviews because we combine quality craft with warm and quick customer service. That is why we make the best 25 lb. kettlebell available in the US market today.
Check out why our customers love us and other kettlebell sizes.
Quality.We make kettlebells that will last you a lifetime. A lifelong friend with benefits (health/aesthetic related benefits only). On a serious note, we represent US manufacturing here and we do not hesitate to say that our products are one of the best in the world, as an American, you deserve a quality product. Our team is diligent and conscientious, making sure that the production process is perfect. From the moment you place an order to the time we dispatch your 25 lb. kettlebell, we keep track, so that you receive the kettlebell on time and in perfect condition as promised.
Our philosophy says: no excuses, so if you ever have any concerns, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free and Fast Shipping.
Shipping on all our kettlebells is free to 48 states. What you see is what you get: our price includes tax, because we do not want to fool you and stack it all on checkout. You want some USA Iron in your life, and we want you to get it ASAP. Your 35 lb kettlebells in stock are already packaged up and ready to go. Free shipping of 35 lb kettlebells means that you can make an order – and relax. Once you buy:
- The order goes straight to the warehouse, where it will be collected by UPS or FedEx the same day.
- Once your order is dispatched, you’ll get a tracking number and the item should be with you between 2-4 days. You can track your order and will be notified when it’s out for delivery. If you’re worried about your delivery, just email to email@example.com and we’ll take care of you.
Handle and Grip:
A good grip is imperative when using kettlebells because of the demanding swinging motions that require dexterity and concentration. Grip is the last thing you should be thinking about. With our 25 lb. kettlebell, you can be confident while doing different exercises because our kettlebells are effective and safe.
Our team made sure that the handle, surface, diameter, size and shape are not only perfectly balanced but has a ultra-durable powder coating that will give you a solid grip in the most intense of workouts. You won’t be needing chalk. Like plug and play, our kettlebells are grip and play.
Making Gravity Cast Kettlebells:
Our powder-coated kettlebells are made from a single piece of cast iron. Here is our process:
1. We melt down scrap iron (old rail track, engine blocks etc.).
2. Pour them into a single sand mold (handle down to ensure there are no voids in the handle during solidification, the iron flows without disturbing the sand).
3. Once solidified, we break it out, grind it, machine its base, powder-coat it.
4. We have quality control in place to verify and correct any inconsistencies.
5. We box the perfect kettlebell that is ready to ship.
The whole process takes around 10 days, turning recyclable scrap iron into a perfect kettlebell is our thing and we still find it exciting and fascinating.
Accurate weight – 25 lb kettlebells made in the USA – we take quality seriously. We represent US manufacturing here. Get what you ordered with USA Iron: weight +/- 1/2 lb.
Curves in all the right places:
Dimensions of USA Iron’s 25 lb. kettlebell: 225 mm (9 inch) tall from base to top, with a 35 mm grip in diameter (1 3/8 inch). We made these kettlebells to fit perfectly and comfortably in both bell-down and inverted bell-up positions. This means that you will have the necessary balance that is needed while performing movements like the kettlebell snatch and you can focus on the quality of your work out.
One key difference, which everyone seems to notice about our 25 lb. kettlebell, is the curve between the handle and the horns, this premium feature allows you to push yourself harder and for longer.
You do not need to compromise between comfort and a good finish – you can get both with our 25 lb. Kettlebell.
Center of Gravity, It’s all relative.
When you use our 25 lb. kettlebell, you will notice that it is extremely well balanced. Because we calculated and tested that when the center of gravity sits 85 mm from the center of the handle, it will give you best balance and a great feel. Especially when you are doing hand transitions, KB rotational exercises and juggling.
We like to think that Sir Isaac Newton himself would have been proud of this way to employ the nature’s fundamental force: we too stand on the shoulders of giants. This is the essence of the perfect kettlebell: unlike traditional dumbbell weights, a kettlebell’s center of gravity is moved away from your hand, which makes it an ultimate workout tool, requiring you to balance it with your body, increasing cross-stabilization, delivering a proper full-body workout – making you strong through-and-through.
Is 25lb right for me?
We suggest that active men and women to start with a 25 lb. (12kg) kettlebell. Even if you are an experienced 250 pounder, a 25 lb. kettlebell will still have its place (rehab, pre-hab, grip training, endurance training, high rep training and cardiovascular strength.)
And when you combine two 25 lb. kettlebells and use it for lunges, squatting, it becomes a little challenging and would work great.
For athletic women or active women, starting with a single 25 lb. kettlebell works great
How heavy is a 25lb kettlebell?
Still not sure what a 25 lb kettlebell will feel like in your hands?
Know what it feels like to pick a up 2 year old? That's about the weight? And similar to your toddler, you can also cuddle your kettlebells.
If you have a rather large cat...
For non-parents (aka the free people), who don’t know what picking up a small child feels like, here are some other items weighing 35 lb: 5 reams of copy paper, 100 sticks of butter.
If you buy a 25 lb. kettlebell from us, we give you free shipping and only in a few days, you will be swinging hard with our incredible kettlebells. If you want to buy 2, you’ll save on bundling.
Our kettlebells are made to last. You can bash them around but they won’t give up because we’ve made them to hold their value and you depend on them for decades to come.
people are currently looking at this product